Comments for https://www.wellys.com/posts/lab_installation_calibration/
- 2 comments
- Log In
Having trouble with macOS downloaded, move to application folder, course instructions say right click and “open”. I don’t get this at all, just a bunch of files. Do I have to install something, run an exe, something else? I want to run the oscilloscope app. Thanks for your help.
- Download the dmg file from the website.
- Double-click the dmg file to mount it.
- Drag and drop the icon from the mounted dmg to the Applications folder
- Press the command key, right click and a dialog will open up stating "macOS cannot verify the developer of “Labrador”. Are you sure you want to open it?"
- Click on open, the Labrador application will open.